Jan 6, 2014

A red hair for the festive season

A fine head of hair adds beauty to a face. Finally got my hair coloured by chief stylist, Raymond. I really left it to him to make the decision. My only request was no bleaching to my locks please.

In the end, he did highlights with a darker base colour for me. 

The hilarious looking me


The result was a good mix of copper and red highlights with a darker base colour. It had been a while since i last had highlights done. 

A KMS treatment was done to ensure my hair would not look dry and brittle after the chemical colouring.
Kudos to their creativity. I had beautiful coloured healthy hair for the festive season. Huat arh (meaning let's prosper)!

Why not pay them a visit at: 
Black Hair Salon
180 Bencoolen Street 
The Bencoolen (opp Bugis OG)
#01-28
Singapore 189646
Tel: 6835 9976


No comments:

Post a Comment