Sep 13, 2013

A Luxe Affair by Singapore Tatler

It was truly a fashion extravaganza for the night at Luxe Affair organized by Singapore Tatler in Scotts Square. 

Singapore Tatler is a premier luxury lifestyle magazine, which is the insider's guide to the best the world to offer, from the most exciting parties, personalities, products to the most respected insights, ideas and inspirations. 

Jazz as background music, while the crowd was mingling with champagne and canapés before the start of show.

Our lovely shot which was printed instantly for us;-)

Various labels with boutiques located in Scotts Square showcased their latest Autumn/Fall collection.

We were spoilt by the choices. My personal favourite  was the collection from Herve Leger presented by Coda and Co. 

I simply adore their dresses. The amazing thing about the material of the dress is it will help to bind the areas you feel fat eg tummy. Also can push up the boobs and butt. This is simply a god-send creation for me and all ladies that simply needs a boost. 

That's me in my Herve Leger during the last Fide Fashion Week. I love the way the dress hugged my body to give me curves.

The amazing local songbird, Dawn Ho, entertained us with lovely Jazz ballads in-between the show. 

I left happily with a goodie bag. One of the items was a $300 voucher ($100 to be used per receipt) for purchase Herve Leger! Time for shopping again.









No comments:

Post a Comment