May 29, 2015

Au Natura with Sculptra




Before Sculptra

Though I am 39 years old this year, I have always done firming treatments to maintain. Hence overall I still look acceptable except for the more obvious laugh lines.

It came to my attention when my face suddenly turned dry, peeling always, especially when I travel. For a period of time, I was on a constant dose of steriods to curb the rashes due to dry skin. Dry skin made my nasio-labial folds (smile lines) even more obvious.


Using Iphone 5s with no filter used. See my more obvious laugh lines. (Not my baby haha)

One day, hub alerted me; "where are your chubby cheeks? 

My usual reply: "I gave them to our girls!"

 
That was me in my 20s when cheeks looked fuller. 

Look naturally young with Sculptra.


Doctor Lee checking on the areas where I needed more boost.


Always excitedly looking forward. Must be thinking I am such a sadist who loves injection so much.

I was done in less than 10 mins. Doctor was swift in his jabbing. Not much pain experienced although I had minimal numbing done on my cheek area. Really a quick lunchtime fix. 

 
Nurse massaging my face to stimulate the collagen production. I am supposed to massage my face for a minimum of 3 times a day for the 5 days.


How I look immediately after treatment? No downtime, I can resume my lifestyle right after that. All in all, it was only done in less than 30 mins. Numbing cream another 10 mins. Doc took about 10 mins only! 

My curiosity made me want to do a research on whether Sculptra treatment was really a no downtime one. Indeed, it is highly dependable on the doctor's skill. There were cases of bruises on the face due to multiple jabbing points. Hence it is very important to choose the best especially when it comes to the face. 

With the amazing team who never failed to make me feel at home whenever I am there. No pic with the Doc Lee as he is camera shy:-p


1 week after Sculptra


2 weeks after Sculptra


1 month after Sculptra

All pictures here were taken using the Iphone 5S with no filter used.

Over the next three months, you will realise my face will get better and younger. Smiles lines bye bye. Dry skin bye bye. Welcome firm full cheeks. Sculptra will help to plump up the tiny depressions on the cheek areas. 

In fact, Dr Lee is the official Sculptra trainer in Southeast Asia for 2015 and 2016.  If you want to try it, do with the best. I cannot compromise when it comes to the face ;-)

 
Cambridge Medical Group
391 Orchard Road 
#08-05A1
Ngee Ann City Tower B
Singapore 238874

Tel: 6733 0777
SMS/Whatsapp: 9155 8869

Operating Hours:Mon to Wed, and Fri: 10am – 6pm.
Thurs: 10am – 8pm.
Sat: 10am – 3pm
Sun and PH: Closed











No comments:

Post a Comment